About Me

My photo
Follower of Jesus. Aspiring Nurse. YouTuber (lol). Blogger (lol). America's Best Shower singer. Ex-Religious. Ex-churchgirl. Ex-Pharisee.

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

In my heart.

6 months of 2009 are almost over:

1 - Praying for peace, more love for others, how to serve more faithfully, re-discipline myself, etc.
2 - Brainstorming steps towards a Nursing/Nurse practitioner career
3 - Need a new job for the next 10-12 months
4 - Trying to understand the blessing of waiting on God
5 - Wanting to seriously undertake training towards a half-marathon
6 - Wanting to be a better friend, daughter, sister, cousin, and disciple.
7 - Thinking about a mission's trip to Jamaica, Ecuador, or anywhere to shadow a medical/healthcare missionary and see the poor touched, healed, and helped...really wanting to engage in a long-term strategy for impacting an area of high poverty/high need of Jesus and sincerely contribute to this effort.
8 - Someone's caught my eye...man, I really like this guy. Get it Jesus. Keep me pure, honoring you.


Father, purify my heart; clear my thoughts; fill me with your spirit.

Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment